Who can use this feature? Only owners and admins on a school account.
There are two ways to invite new people to join your school account: send them an invitation by email from your account settings or by adding them directly to a class.
Invite new users from your account settings
1. Click on your name at the top right of your dashboard, then click Settings.
2. Click on the Users tab.
3. Click on the Invite users button on the right hand side of the screen (If you're on a mobile, it's the large round blue '+' button in the top right).
4. Enter the email address and select the role (teacher or student) of the person you'd like to invite.
5. Optional: You can also enter their first and last name or add them to existing classes.
6. Click the Invite person button to finish.
You can view and manage the invited member in the Pending label under the Users tab. From here you can resend the invite or Archive (delete) them if they've been added by mistake.
Their accounts will become active once they have accepted the invitation.
If you'd like to invite many users at once you can use the bulk import users function instead.
Invite new users by adding them to a class
To invite new users by adding them directly to a class see: