If you're looking for a particular video, text lesson, quiz or practice, Atomi's search can help you get there.
To search for content:
1. Navigate into a subject
2. Click on the search box:
3. Type what you're looking for!
Search results will be displayed if what you've typed matches an item's name, description, topic, module, syllabus reference or some part of the video transcript, with some tolerance for typos.
Can't find what you're looking for?
- Check if you've made a typo (it happens to the best of us)
- Try searching using a synonym, colloquialism or similar term. For example, if you have no results when you searched for "deoxyribonucleic acid", then you could try using the shorthand, "DNA", which is a more commonly used term.
- Check manually in your subject. Our search is pretty good, but it's not fool proof. Doing a final check manually within the topic might help you find what you're looking for just in case.
- We might not have the content available yet. Unfortunately for many subjects, we might be still in the process of adding more content, or we might not be able to support the entire course. This is common with subjects that have large numbers of elective units. If you can't find something, this might be the case, but you can always reach out to our friendly support team to check.
One small caveat: The search will only show results that come from the subject you're currently searching for. It won't show you content from other subjects.