Safari comes packaged with the operating system on your Apple device. This means that you'll need to update your device in order to update Safari.
- Check that your are connected to the internet
- Click on the (apple) icon in the very top left hand corner of your screen
- Select 'About This Mac'
- Click the 'Software Update...' button
- If an update is available, follow the steps to update your Mac!
- From your home screen, click on 'Settings'.
- From the settings menu, select 'General'
- Select 'Software Update'
- If an update is available, follow the directions to update your device!