Who can use this feature? Only owners, admins and teachers on a school account.
You can identify pending students and teachers in your class by their grey avatar and greyed out account details (Name, email etc).
If you are an owner or admin on your school account you can view all pending users under your account settings.
We send periodical reminders to students and teachers to join, but sometimes they need a little help so here's how to resend their registration invites.
Resending invites if you are a teacher
1. From your Classes page, click on any class the student or teacher is in that you'd like to resend an invitation to.
2. Click on the Students or Teachers tab below the class name.
3. Search for the student or teacher by typing their name in the search field or by finding them in the list.
4. Click on the ••• icon to the far right of their name in the table row (under the Actions heading) and select Resend invite from the dropdown list.
5. You'll see a confirmation message at the top of the page to confirm that the invite was sent successfully.
Bulk resending invites if you are an owner or admin
1. Go to your account settings by clicking your name in the right of your top menu, then click the Settings button.
2. Next click on the Users tab under the Settings heading.
3. Next, select the Pending user's filter.
4. Now you can multi-select the students or teachers you want to resend invites for by clicking the checkboxes to the left of their names in the table rows. You can easily select all by clicking the topmost checkbox in the table.
5. Once you've finished selecting the students or teachers, click the Resend invites button on the bottom right of the screen in the bulk action bar.
6. You'll see a confirmation message at the top of the page to confirm that the invites were sent successfully.
If they still can't find the email invite we recommend searching the Junk email folder for 'Atomi'. If it's not there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!